相信每一個人都也遇過一個掃興的經驗,就是在錯的時間去到人家裡人家已吃完晚飯,連碗都洗乾淨了 ; 或是吃飯吃到一半,但根本沒有準備你的份兒,但是主人見你一場來到就要為你再準備一份晚餐,這時候,你就要趕快很客氣地說:請不用麻煩了
A:Shall I get you something to drink
- 8月 27 週日 200615:29
第2輯 第二課 Please don't bother.
- 8月 27 週日 200615:27
第2輯 第一課 Let me show you around.
通常我們都很害怕請客人到家裡來,因為有好多好多功夫要做,要打掃房間,又怕人家跑到你的洗手間書房去看,更怕人家參觀你的睡房,但外國人的生活文化卻不一樣,假如老外請你到他的家時,他們總會非常熱情地帶你到處走一走,連廁所也不放過他可能會跟你說:就是讓我帶你去四處看看你千萬不要推辭,不然他們會認為你看不起他
- 8月 27 週日 200615:26
第十四課 Have a nice trip.
A:If you happen to come to San Francisco, please do look me up.
甲:如果你來三藩市,一定要跟我聯絡
B:Have a nice trip.
乙:祝你旅途愉快
A:Thank you.
甲:謝謝你
B:And be sure to wri
- 8月 27 週日 200615:24
第十三課 Thanks anyway.
A:Tim, may I borrow your laptop this afternoon?
甲:添姆,下午借你的手提電腦給我行嗎
B:Im sorry, but I have to finish my term paper today.
乙:對不起,我要在今天完成這份學期報告
A:Oh, I s
- 8月 27 週日 200615:23
第十二課 The pleasure is all mine.
A:Thank you very much for everything. Youve been so helpful.
甲謝謝你的照顧,你真是幫了我不少忙
B:The pleasure is all mine. Just let me know if theres anything else I
- 8月 27 週日 200615:22
第十一課 Thanks so much for everything.
A:Thanks so much for everything. You have certainly made my stay very pleasant.
甲嗯,謝謝你的照顧你真的令我在逗留期間過得很愉快
B:Its my pleasure.
乙不要客氣
A:If you ever come t
- 8月 27 週日 200615:20
第十課 I had a great time.
A:How was the party last night?
甲:昨晚的派對怎樣
B:Oh, I had a great time.
乙:噢,我玩得非常開心
A:Good. I wish I could join you.
甲:真好,我也希望跟你去
B:Why didnt you come?
乙:
- 8月 27 週日 200615:19
第九課 We really enjoyed your company.
A:Well, Im afraid I must be going. Thank you very much for thewonderful day.
甲:嗯, 對不起,我們一定要走了謝謝你今天的款待
B:We really enjoyed your company. Please do come
- 8月 27 週日 200615:18
第八課 I hope you get well soon.
A:Hi there. How are you feeling?Any better?
甲:嗨,你覺得怎麼樣?有沒有好了一點?
B:A bit better, thank you.
乙:好了一點,謝謝
A:I hope you get well soon.
甲:希望你早日康復
B:Thank you
- 8月 27 週日 200615:16
第七課 Make yourself at home.
A:Im so glad you could come.Please,make yourself at home.
甲:我很高興你能來,請當在自己家裡一樣吧!
B:Thank you.
乙:謝謝
A:Did you have any trouble finding our house?
甲:我的家難
